Big Picture Benefits
- - Have a scoreboard? Connect it with Compix and watch your entire Page List update before your eyes. Worry about running your pages, not updating information.
- - Keep the sweat on the court with our instant-play out feature. The simplicity will keep your CG operator cool, collected, and ready for anything.
- - Tight on space? Compix has systems small enough to fit in just a single rack unit.
- - Why work in post production to get flashy graphics? Create it natively within the Compix system. Don't export and transfer, simply save and play.
- - Fast action requires fast support. With a 24/7 offline support number, live online chat support, and direct remote connection through Team Viewer, Compix takes new strides in connecting with our customers.
Pro Tips from Compix Experts
- Import Adobe Photoshop and animate individual layers.
- Find yourself using Adobe a bit more than you would like? Adobe Photoshop is a great tool, perfect for making last minute edits before taking graphics to air. When it comes down to it however, playing Adobe Photoshop files can seem a bit flat and one dimensional. Instead, import Photoshop files or even individual layers to the Compix system. Once imported, all layers appear within your Timeline ready for editing. Bring your Photoshop files to life by adding effects to each individual layer. If you would like to change the hue of a specific layer, Compix can take care of it. Rotate, scale, slant, color, and crop your layers to work them into the Timeline. After perfecting the look of your graphic, start animating each layer. Compix supports customized effects for many standard transition types, such as Wipe, Curl, and Ripple. Each transition effect is completely customizable with settings like Amplitude, Duration, Frequency, and more. Customize your imported Photoshop file, add text elements, and save it directly inside your Play List. To watch your graphic in action, simply press Play; no rendering is required.
- System of choice: Compix Persona
- Compix connects to scoreboards.
- For sporting events, it's crucial to have your scoreboard and the attention of your CG Operators in optimal condition. Don't have your operators hunched over the keyboard manually updating scores and player information one at a time. Instead, have them sit back and call up the pages at a moment's notice while Compix does the rest. Connect your scoreboard and let the data that's generated from it feed into the Compix system. Once connected, you have the ability to attach graphics directly to the incoming information. The Compix system will watch for changes in data and automatically update accordingly. We work with a multitude of scoreboard manufacturers such as Daktronics, OES, and Fairplay by Trans-Lux. Once you build pages, simply link your graphics to the scoreboard's information. Compix can dynamically update text, images, and animated elements. Keep your eyes where your attention needs to be: on the ball, not your screen.
- System of choice: CynerG2 with AutoCast
- Compix has hidden potential where you need it.
- How would you like using a single channel CG knowing it has the capability of 6 channels? At a moment's notice, you may need a bug, ticker, or statistics on air over your current content. With Compix Persona, a single channel can get it done. This rings true particularly when you've got few inputs to spare or your switcher only supports 1 DSK. When you're playing through your normal playlist, a click of the mouse easily takes another overlay on or off air to display in the foreground. Having up to 6 overlays really opens up the capability and flexibility you need for live production. You can have a lower third, ticker, station ID, sponsors' graphics, clock, and rollup scores on your screen simultaneously while independently operated, without interrupting your main playlist.
- System of choice: Compix Persona