From network to local master control ID’s, news lower thirds, live score updates and episodic promos, broadcasters are on the air 24/7 with Compix.
- KNVV-TV (Univision), Reno, Nevada
- WABC-TV (ABC), New York, New York
- KSAN-TV (NBC), San Angelo, Texas
- WVIA-TV (PBS), Pittston, Pennsylvania
From simple, department level in-house video presentations, to the global distribution of digital media from the CEO delivered by satellite, Compix has you covered.
- McDonald's Corporation, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Intel Corporation, Santa Clara, California
- Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, California
- Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Google, San Francisco, California
Compix is the wildly popular choice for educational facilities of all sizes and levels. Compix delivers for various applications, such as campus television shows, distance learning, live sporting events, and video production classes.
- Columbia University Law School, New York City, New York
- Miami Dade Community College, Miami, Florida
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Massachusetts
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- TAFE Sydney Institute, Sydney, Australia
Compix provides the sleek and elegant graphics that will help draw your community’s attention to the right cause. Compix graphics can be seen on legislative and city council hearings as well as educational programming for kids and adults.
- Access San Francisco, California
- Boston Neighborhood Network, Massachusetts
- Portland Community Media, Oregon
- City of Santa Clarita, California
- Olelo Community Television, Maui, Hawaii
For houses of worship large or small, Compix serves you with the right set of tools to create inspiring visual messages to reach out and touch all of the people in your faith community.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network, Santa Ana, California
- The Wisdom Center, Fort Worth, Texas
- Diocese of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- First Assembly of God, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Loveworld Christian Network, Johannesburg, South Africa
U.S. military television provides timely news, training and information to members and families of the military. Compix equips the military broadcaster with productive broadcast graphic creation and playback tools.
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland
- United States Military Academy at West Point, West Point, New York
- Naval Media Center, Norfolk, Virginia
- Army Security Agency (ASA), Greenville, North Carolina
Video post production involves the worlds of motion pictures, television programs, music videos, photography and digital art, and Compix has broadcast quality solutions for every aspect of the post production process.
- Ascent Media, Burbank, California
- Technicolor, Hollywood, California
- Complete Post, Hollywood, California
- FOTO-KEM Industries, Burbank, California
- Shemaroo Entertainment, Mumbai, India
- Olympic Stadium (National Sports), Seoul, South Korea
- Littlejohn Coliseum (Clemson Tigers), South Carolina
- Rutgers Stadium (Rutgers Scarlet Knights), New Jersey
- Conseco Fieldhouse (NBA Indiana Pacers), Indianapolis, Indiana
- Fenway Theater (Berklee College of Music), Boston, Massachusetts