Big Picture Benefits
- - Run your CG without a single keystroke.
- - Drag and drop your lower third template, import your council meeting data, and watch Compix populate a full scheduled meeting in seconds.
- - Too much is never a good thing. Have a clean look with the information you need. Don't break the bank paying for features you wouldn't use.
- - Run a multitude of data through your Compix system, switch it to Automatic, and have it do all the work for you.
- - Use Compix for weather, RSS, and logo insertions over your lower third graphics. Controlled separately but joined together through one system in harmony.
- - Fluid council meetings require spot-on graphics and precise timing; misspellings and an incorrect page sequence can put you in the hot seat real fast. With Compix, you have multiple ways to update and play graphics, giving you the confidence you require.
Pro Tips from Compix Experts
- Automating your data will simplify your workflow and keep you ahead.
- If election season is in your midst, take the easy way out with Compix. Auto-populate data directly from your CG to play out. Compix accepts many formats like XML, Excel, HTML, Triple I, and more. Simply build your pages, assign alias names to objects, and link them together with your data. After the simple groundwork is completed, Compix will automatically play through your Play List and update data immediately. Instead of manually updating election results on dozens of pages, imagine having them be dynamically linked. The following peace of mind and extra time allows you to get other projects completed. If you find linking your data too challenging, simply give our support a call and we'd be glad to help. With a 24/7 technical support phone number, online chat, and great customer service, we are always there for you and ready for just about anything.
- System of choice: CynerG2 HD with AutoCast
- Creating pages as templates makes updating data effortless.
- Updating your data manually does not have to be a daunting task. Compix gives you the tools you need to create pages as templates so you can edit your data in no time. If you create a standard lower third for election results, chances are the candidate names are not changing anytime soon, but their popular vote percentages are. When creating your templates, lock all your objects in place to prevent accidental changes, but keep the percentage text editable. With the template created and imported in your Play List, simply press the Tab key to scroll through all the selectable objects for quick editing or use the standard Find and Replace functions. With Compix's dedication to ease of use, you will be flying through your production without missing a beat.
- System of choice: ConverG1 HD
- Importing pre-created data from a text file saves time.
- Just imagine being able to create and play a lower third within a few clicks of your mouse. With Compix, it can be done. We give you a large variety of pre-created templates to chose from. Simply drag and drop the template onto your Canvas, import your list of council members, and you're ready to play. Compix uses the graphics on the first page as a template when importing text. Each row of text creates a new page containing the same graphic template. If you want to use your logo on a number of pages, place it on the first page then use the Duplicate Image option to add it to all additional pages. Having a dual channel system allows you to add an animated logo, clock, weather info, or crawl independently from the main Play List. To bring your Play List in and out of Program, all you need is the Enter key on the numeric keypad. If pressing just the one key is one too many, Compix has you covered. The Live View option brings your Canvas to air as well as all your changes to it. With Live View, click on pages in the Play List and watch each page play on air.
- System of choice: CynerG2 HD with NewsScroll
- Building pages with effects shouldn't require a CG graphics personnel.
- Compix's creation software is extremely intuitive and we really excel in simplifying the creative process. We have both linear and non-linear applications and, regardless of which application is used, Compix follows the same guideline: Make it easy, fast, and intuitive. Within the pages created with Compix, you can import countless objects both animated and static. A timeline, although it can be helpful in creating intricate effects, is not necessary. Instead, add In and Out transitions and you're ready for action. However, if you feel the use of a Timeline is essential, simply change the page's mode from its default of Still to Animated. Now you have the capability of applying transitions to all objects on the page. If you already created graphics in Adobe Photoshop or are transferring files from another Compix system, this transition is incredibly simple. Since all the individual layers from your page become layers in the Timeline when imported, simply click on the layer and add your transition effect.
- System of choice: Compix Persona